MRS CAROL ANGELA FRASER
Trained professional and Deputy Superintendent developed for over 28 years and holds appointments within Guyana private and public sphere. Her career traverses the discipline of police officer, social worker, and educator where she continues to showcase and transfer her knowledge in education, training and leadership. She has competencies in Management, Domestic Violence, Child Abuse, Mentorship, meditation and emotional intelligence. She is a graduate of the University of Guyana with certificates as follows:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Public Management.
* Diploma in Social Work.
* Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work.
As a hard working multitasker, she also holds the under mentioned positions:
* The current Manager of the Guyana Police Force Credit Union.
* Director of Guyana Co-operative Credit Union League
* Director of Guyana National Co-operative Union.
* Active team player in the Credit Union’s Movement.
* Married to Andre Fraser and has 3 children.