Trained professional, with proven leadership and managerial competence, developed from over twenty five (25) years of senior management appointments within the Jamaican private and public sectors. Contemporary thinker and astute professional, whose career traverses the disciplines of engineering, operations management, and education and training, where he continues to distinguish himself in educational leadership. He has distinct competencies in; leadership and strategic management, talent management, negotiating, and behavioral interviewing. Facilitator and presenter at international conferences, in Technical Vocation Education and Training (TVET) and Governance and Leadership of Financial Cooperatives. Graduate of the University of the West Indies (UWI) and the University of Technology (UTech), Jamaica, with certification in management and engineering as follows:
- MBA – International Business – UWI
- BSc (Hons) – Management Studies – UWI
- Diploma – Industrial Management – UTech
- Full Technological Certificate – Electrical/Electronic Engineering – UTech
Employed to the HEART Trust/ NTA, Jamaica’s principal institution for the promotion and facilitation of TVET, for the past nineteen (19) years. He has served in many capacities, and is currently Director, Employment & Career Services.
Mr Fletcher volunteers his expertise, servicing as:
- President – Jamaica Cooperative Credit Union League (JCCUL)
- Chairman – Credit Union Fund Management Company (CUFMC)
- Director – Quality Network Limited (QNET)
- Director – EduCom Cooperative Credit Union Limited
- Past President – St. Catherine Cooperative Credit Union Limited (merged with EduCom)
An avid sports enthusiast, particularly of cricket, football, and track & field. Married to wife Carol, with three children.